Shaker & Spoon “High (Sweep) Stakes” Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
A Purchase Will Not Improve Your Chances of Winning. Void Where Prohibited.
- How to Enter: This Shaker & Spoon “High (Sweep) Stakes” sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time on May 28, 2018 and ends at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on June 1, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s server is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. To enter, visit https://shakerandspoon.com/highsweepstakes (“Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period and access, complete and submit an entry form. Entry must be filled out completely, must include a valid e-mail address and must be received by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on June 1, 2018. Existing Shaker & Spoon Inc. subscribers (excluding those in Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions, overseas military installations) will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Limit of one entry per person. Mechanically reproduced entries will not be honored. Entries become the sole property of Shaker & Spoon Inc. (“Sponsor”) and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any form of entry other than those described herein is void.
Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions, overseas military installations), who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC and each of their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities and the equity holders, directors, officers, employees and agents of each (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), their respective dealers, distributors, retailers, advertising and production agencies and their immediate families (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year whether related or not) of each such person(s) or entity(-ies) are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Odds: Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
- Prizes; Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"); Restrictions and Conditions:
Grand Prize: One (1) grand prize winner will receive:
- On-screen prop from the set of the Twentieth Century Fox feature film, Red Sparrow, consisting of one (1) drinking glass used in the scene during which Dominika obtains Vanya’s fingerprints in Vanya’s apartment (Approximate Retail Value: $130.46);
- One (1) Shaker & Spoon Red Vodka box (Approximate Retail Value: $50.00);
- One (1) Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Combo Pack copy of the Twentieth Century Fox feature film, Red Sparrow (Approximate Retail Value: $39.99);
- One (1) Real Leather Shoulder Bag (Approximate Retail Value: $95.99);
- One (1) Bracelet Earphones (Approximate Retail Value: $18.99);
- One (1) Double Pocket Wallet (Approximate Retail Value: $6.95); and
- One (1) Duffel Bag (Approximate Retail Value: $25.50).
First Prize: One (1) first prize winner will receive:
- One (1) Shaker & Spoon Red Vodka box (Approximate Retail Value: $50.00); and
- One (1) Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Combo Pack copy of the Twentieth Century Fox feature film, Red Sparrow (Approximate Retail Value: $39.99).
Second Prize: One (1) second prize winner will receive:
- One (1) Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Combo Pack copy of the Twentieth Century Fox feature film, Red Sparrow (Approximate Retail Value: $39.99).
Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $497.86.
Prizes are not transferable or substitutable, except by Sponsor, with one of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and all other costs and expenses not specifically stated above as being included are excluded.
THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES THAT SPONSOR IS ABLE TO PASS THROUGH. SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING NON-INFRINGEMENT OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZES AWARDED HEREUNDER. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED, WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Winner Selection: Winners will be selected on or about June 3, 2018 in a random drawing of eligible entries. Winners will be notified by email, requested to confirm their mailing address within forty-eight (48) hours and may be required to execute an affidavit attesting to his or her eligibility to be confirmed as a Winner and an additional legally binding release of liability (except to the extent prohibited by law), which, if required, must be returned within fourteen (14) days of the date on the notification letter or an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor will have no liability for any winner notification of any kind that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Any prize notification letter or prize returned as undeliverable will be awarded to an alternate winner. Sweepstakes Entities are not individually or collectively responsible for any liability associated with the Sweepstakes, including those associated with the acceptance, use or misuse of a prize.
- Consumer Disclosure/Award Rules: In the event of inadvertent errors in the structure of, or printing of materials used in connection with, this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, without prior notification and with immediate effect. In any such event, the prize may be awarded based on entries received prior to date of termination or amendment.
- General: Sweepstakes Entities and their respective agents are not responsible for computer system or phone line errors, software/hardware malfunctions, or other errors, failures, or delays in transmission that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from downloading or entering any part of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, or other cause beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, and all entries submitted at the time of cancellation or suspension will be considered in the random drawing.
Sponsor is solely responsible for the conduct of this Sweepstakes and for the awarding of prizes. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
Entrants release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all claims, liability, loss or damage, including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, this Sweepstakes, including entry and participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or any elements thereof. Please note that this waiver and release specifically extends to claims or portions of claims alleging or arising as the result of Sweepstakes Entities’ negligence. Entrants acknowledge and agree that the foregoing waiver and release shall be binding on such entrants’ heirs, estate, successors and assigns.
FOR RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA: You acknowledge and agree that your release and waiver specifically extends to the following, the protections of which you explicitly waive:
California Civil Code Section 1542: A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.
All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, they will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all such claims, including the attorney’s fees related thereto. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry and voting programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives. Anyone who attempts to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be deemed ineligible, and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Disputes: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prizes awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at a AAA regional office in New York, NY; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- Limitation of Liability: Entrants and any other individual or entity participating in the Sweepstakes agree that any and all claims, judgments and awards resulting and/or arising from the any prize, the Sweepstakes, or entry therein will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs directly related to entry into the Sweepstakes, and in no event will include attorneys’ fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant, individual or entity be permitted to obtain awards for damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses directly related to entry into the Sweepstakes, and each such entrant, individual and/or entity hereby waives all rights to claim any damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses directly related to entry into the Sweepstakes, including punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible Prize claims.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. IF ENTRANT IS CHOSEN AS A PRIZE WINNER, ENTRANT’S PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING PLACING ENTRANT’S NAME ON A WINNER’S LIST AS REQUIRED BY STATE LAW.
- Privacy: By entering and providing the required entry information, entrants acknowledge that Sponsor may also send information, newsletters or special offers it believes may be of interest to entrant. Personal information collected from entrants during the Sweepstakes is subject to Sponsor’s privacy statement available at https://shakerandspoon.com/termsandconditions and, except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules, will be treated in accordance with the terms of that statement. Sponsor may engage certain third party companies to perform services in connection with the administration of this Sweepstakes, and information provided by entrants may be collected and used by those third parties for purposes of administration of this Sweepstakes and the fulfillment and verification of prize awards.
- Winners List: For a prize winner list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Shaker & Spoon “High (Sweep) Stakes” Sweepstakes Winners List, Shaker & Spoon Inc., 74 Grand Avenue #2A, Brooklyn, New York 11205. Request must be postmarked by November 30, 2018.
- Sponsor: Shaker & Spoon Inc., 74 Grand Avenue #2A, Brooklyn, New York 11205.
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC (“Fox”) is a partial prize provider only and neither Fox nor any of its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities or any of their, shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents or assigns is responsible for any aspect of this Sweepstakes, including the collection, submission, processing or judging of entries, the administration of this Sweepstakes, selection of winners or prize fulfillment.